Thursday, May 28, 2009

!!!!GIVEAWAY!!!!

so, i just opened a little etsy shop and i'm so excited! here is what i'm selling:






CLUTCHES!! there are more in the works including silver, two shades of green, cream and probably yellow!! there are also some wallets, and added embellishments in the works to!!
Anyway, back to the main reason for the post! i'm having a giveaway! just leave a comment telling me which one you like the best and on tuesday, june 2nd i will choose a winner via some random selector website! i will have more colors to choose from posted soon!! you can visit my etsy shop here!! thanks! good luck!

12 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

OMG I am so purchasing some of those from you!!! bring some with you to Breck's wedding festivities!!!
love you

Amber Howard said...

Alright little Miss Crafty.... I love love love the black and white one. Soooo adorable. I still want to come makes cakes with you someday too! You can teach me some mad cake skills! Thumbs up on the clutches, I'll put the FAN in fantastic!!!!

Natalie said...

Wow! You're very talented! This is Natalie (Nielson) from high school days, by the way! I really like your purses. My favorite is the fleur de lis one! Very cute!

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Cute! Is there anything you CAN'T do?

Anonymous said...

i choose the red one because i own it and love it!

grace

Jen said...

You are so talented!
I love them all, but the black & while would match my stuff better:)
Hope I Win:)

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

So cute Cherisse!! I love the polka dot one and even if I don't win it, I might buy it. How much are you selling them for??

Morgan and Melissa Sarager said...

Even though I already have one can I try to win another????? I want the Polka Dot one!!! (since I already have the black and white one) Oh and I keep forgetting........can you PLEASE make me one of those baby holders before you leave =( Let me know how much! You should add those on your little shop too! And are you still doing a garage sale this weekend?

Blaylock said...

The black and white one is super cute! I'm so glad you are starting to sell the stuff you make. You should put some of the place mat bags up there. They are so cute.

Randee Mecham said...

Cherisse those are so adorable! I love the polka dot one! How cool is that to have your own etsy shop!

Tracy said...

Me likey the black and white one, oh talented sewer!

Harward Family said...

I found your blog through my friend Jen and I have to say those are amazing! I love them the gold and red are adorable:)