
Cody has been obsessed with Spiderman lately. Although Cherisse had already made him an elaborate Batman costume with wings and all, we were able to whip this together the day of the trunk or treat. Everyday he tells us he is both Peter Parker and Spiderman, so here is our compromised version. Cody was so excited after anyone gave him candy, he couldn't believe it was really happening.

Carson did not waiver on wanting to be a robot. He was a big hit at the trunk or treat and travelled the parking lot a few times and would not wait for Cody and me. Fun times.
Cherisse was Mother Nature; Jonathan was a vampire-ish guy.

.jpg)
5 comments:
You were Edward!? =) The boys look awesome. They are getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys in a few months. I'm sad you'll be missing Stella's first birthday =( Oh and she LOVES the picture of you guys we have on our fridge from Valentine's Day (I think). She points and smiles as we tell her who is in the picture.
Bama actually got to enjoy Stella's candy this year, I bought my own =)
Love your boys! And I love that you guys dressed up, we "dressed up" alan put on his famous green suit and a luchidor (sp?) mask, I put on a black skirt and striped tights. ;0)
We miss you guys, we had some fun times back when.
Bamma got a little candy! Somehow, Ted, Patrick and Eden thought it was for them.
Where is the picture of Mother Nature and Edward?
So cute! I totally want to be a robot one of these years :)
Post a Comment