ok people, it's almost that time!! in two weeks we will
officially be
Texans!! crazy huh?! in the mean time, we will be having a garage sale!! it's this
saturday morning, from about 6 to about 12. we. are. selling. everything. we are selling our crib and changing table, baby boy clothes, baby bath, kitchen table, our awesome dresser (that i bought before i was married and am in love with and devastated to be selling), our refrigerator, stove, our 56" big screen
tv, our
nissan sentra that runs and has a/c, high chair, baby swing, the list goes on and on!!! anyway, if you want or need any of these items, come on by,
saturday, august 1st from 6am to 12pm at 2756 E Nora Mesa, AZ 85213. we will also have water bottles and maybe some treats to keep the little ones happy!! thanks!!
5 comments:
I was REALLY hoping you would go to Gonzaga! I admire your decision to go to law school. Life is too short to not follow your dreams. Best of luck! I will probably be at your garage sale. I'm addicted that way.
ok so you still haven't told me why you're moving to Texas! or maybe I just forgot? luv ya!
oh wait, just read the above comment...CHERISSE, you're going to law school? I'm so proud : )
WHAT? What is in Texas?
Gosh darn it. I would sooooo come but we are leaving tonight now instead of tomorrow to cali. Which brings me to my next bad news. I can't come to your shoe party anymore...waaa. I was so excited to come and show my support. I love a good girls night out.
Now that I am thinking about it, I hope I see you at least one more time before you move to Texas! I will miss you, you are such a fun cute person. Texas is lucky to get you for 3 years. It has been great getting to know you better in primary. I will be checking your blog to see all the fun you are having on great adventure!
Post a Comment