Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the results are in!!

the winner of the clutch giveaway, thanks to random.org is comment #7, JEN SHERWOOD!!! congrats jen and thanks!! just email me with your address and i will mail it to you before the week is over!!! thanks to everyone who participated and stay tuned...there's more stuff coming up and that just might mean another giveaway!! thanks again!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, it went to the wrong Jen. Ha Ha!~
Congrats Jen S. I think it would have looked better on you any ways :)

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Molly and Molly said...

oooh! i'll be checking often - i want one!!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to enter, but I'm too far away to even be able to get the prize. Those little clutches are so cute. Great idea! Also, I found this website and I thought you'd enjoy it ;) http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

And please, PLEASE! read what the woman writes under the cakes. She is SO witty and hillarious! Totally reminds me of you ;)

Tracy said...

Bugger~