Monday, March 30, 2009

help?!

anyone seen my camera? i went to the zoo on friday with my sister tiffany and it wasn't in my bag then. i can't remember the last time i took a picture. i have been kinda on a crazy-take-a-million-pictures-a-day kick. i have cute pictures of my boys in prescott during spring break and haven't seen it since!! maybe i left it there!! i hope not!! anyway, that's why i haven't posted the rest of spring break pictures!! i hope i find it soon or it'll be no more pics for the saragers for a while!!! wow, that's a lot of exclamations. wish me luck.

3 comments:

Morgan and Melissa Sarager said...

I have my old camera you can use if you can't find yours! Let me know.

Jen said...

What a bummer! I hate loosing things- good luck!

Amber Howard said...

that stinks. I carry my camera with me 24/7. I feel lost without it. It comes in second to my cell phone on list of things I HAVE to have.