Saturday, July 12, 2008

recent pics!

carson, eden and jonathan on the 4th of july!
jonathan's sad, sad attempt to feed cody. yes, i was horrified.
the boys hangin' out in the pool
sisters/sisters-in-law on the beach

carson as spongebob. kind of. i tried.
cody and my dad on the beach
carson and nixie following adam out to the waves
they didn't quite make it all the way out. they stopped to argue on the way.
carson with fun sparklers on the 4th of july! we had a blast!

7 comments:

Karissa said...

WOO HOO! Go Cherisse. Im so excited to see your family now. Your boys are so BIG! Fun trip to cali. Looks like you had a blast. Love you and miss you.

Unknown said...

YEAH! You got a blog!

Livin' Wright said...

what a fun Beach Trip, that last picture of Carson is so cute, and cody is HUGE! I am so happy you have a blog now!

Randee Mecham said...

Yea you have a blog! I can't believe you have a 3yr old and a 10 month old! I feel like we were all just in high school together!
Your little boys are adorable! I love the picture of them in the pool!

Unknown said...

It's about time Cherisse

juliette said...

What cute pictures! I never saw the pictures of Nixie and Carson pulling each other on the boogie board- I love it. Your fam looks so cute in every picture, I want to pinch each cheek!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

hey you! I saw you on Karissa's blog and thought I'd say hi! you are soo cute!